Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Not Wordless Wednesday

Whew! We are busy! But its all good stuff!

Today we start Andrew's Speech Therapy appointments and we are way excited to see what happens! Pray we are successful and learn how to help him speak more clearly and better cope with his anxiety. Yes, he has anxiety issues that we can't quite seem to put our finger on, but we're praying our way through it and doing the best we can. In the mean time, we're focusing on speech! WAHOO!

Mark has yet to hear about the coaching job. Frustrating! But we're still okay with it--just pluggin' along, doin' our thing.

Lots of changes going on at the clinic I work. But they're all good changes for all of us. It will be tough training a newbie, but, that means I'm not the newbie anymore! Yay! I start training newbie tomorrow morning. She'll take over the opposite reception hours that I work because the other receptionist is going to be a chiropractice assistant because one of chiropractice assistants is leaving to start her own home business that she's always wanted to do. So, like I said: all good stuff, just LOTS to deal with.

Rindy is doing well--recovering and working hard.

Anything else to report? Who knows. I'm not terribly focused this morning since I have to work since this nasty cold/cough/flu thing is running through the office and everyone is getting sick. We go to speech therapy and then to daycare and then to work and, at some point in the midst of all that, I want a starbucks mocha!!!!

No comments: