Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Eights!

M.O.M. tagged me!


Eight things I am passionate about:
~ Family.

~ Friends who are like family to me.

~ Reading.

~ Raising my kids to be respectful.

~ Living according to God's will.

~ Loving people rather than judging them.

~ Coke on ice...its a morning caffeine thing.

~ Photography.


Eight things I say a lot:

"Use your manners, please."

"No more whining."

"Do you need to go potty?"

"The doctor is a little behind...would you like to go next door and get a cup of coffee while you wait?"

"Here are your choices: Do as I ask or take a time out."

"Thank you for using your manners."

"When we are in this store you will be quiet, you will not touch things, you will not grab things, you will not run away, you will not ask for things, you will be respectful, you will be quiet, you will not throw a fit. Here is your water bottle, here are your graham crackers."

"No touch!"


Eight things I'd like to do before I die (no particular order):

~ Get a tattoo (might be sooner than later! WAHOO!)

~ Take a tropical vacation.

~ Own a home.

~ Decorate a home with whatever I want with no consideration of security deposits or cost.

~ Take my husband and kids to Mongolia.

~ Pay off all our debt (we're getting there...slowly but surely...)

~ Make a quilt out of my kids' baby clothes.

~ Surprise my husband with a trip to the East Coast to watch the Patriots play in their home stadium.


Eight books I've read recently:

~ Ashes in the Wind (its a bit racey, but its good!)

~ My Sister's Keeper

~ The Pact

~ Dare to Discipline

~ Raising the Strong Willed Child

~ The AT&T Samsung instruction manuel (yes it counts!)

~ Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

~ My First Book About Trucks


Eight Movies I have seen eight times:

Sound of Music

Top Gun

Ferris Buellers Day Off

Thomas The Train & Friends

Monsters Inc.

101 Dalmations

Aristocats

Curious George


Eight People I "tag":

Auntie Stace!

Carrie!

Kati!

Dani!

Jodi!

Dad & Rindy!

Carina!

Ummmm...anyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

You've got some fascinating lists. I'll have to think about what I'd list. What brought me to your blog though was looking for Christians who like reading. May I share with you about my Christian novel? It is called "Outcasts Of Skagaray" and if you want a free preview, there are sample chapters on www.threeswans.com. If you want to read my blog, feel free to comment, it is http://threeswans.blogspot.com Whatever happens, greetings to a sister in the Lord. Blessings.