Friday, March 6, 2009

Really? REALLY?

Reasons to call your chiropractor:

1. Your back hurts. Duh.

2. Your legs, arms, ankles...whatever, hurts.

3. Headaches/migraines.

4. Food sensitivies (yeah--they do that, too).

5. Orthotics Fitting.

Reasons NOT to call your chiropractor:

How do I choose an egg plant?

Yes...I did receive that call yesterday. A patient called and said they were at the grocery store trying to figure out how to choose a ripe egg plant and could I please ask the doctor what they should be looking for?

"He's with a patient..."

"Can you interrupt? Its just a simple quick answer..."

"No...he's with a patient but let me put on hold and check with someone else..."

Thank God for google.

4 comments:

Mikaila said...

They asked you to INTERRUPT to find out the answer??

Thank God for Google is right. :)

Jason said...

Hey Alaina,

It is Jason Hower! I blog-stock you every once in a while. I wanted to make sure you knew of the facebook discussion floating around about a reunion. It would be great to see you and meet your kids! drop me a line if you want more info!

RenoGamma said...

Okay, I hate to sound, ahhh, stupid is not the right word, ahhh, maybe not connected to the language of a chiropractor, but what is orthodics? Okay, never mind, gimpajon just told me the answer.

The Beaver Bunch said...

hahahaha. Maybe she said "Implant."

Are you sure?