Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here we go!

Well, almost everyone I know has a blog, so I figure I might as well start one, too. I'm good at keeping up with emails and Facebook and My Space, so I should be good at blogging, right? We'll just see about that! If I fall behind it won't be for lack of material--I'm a mommy so there is always something amusing going on at our house! It will simply be for lack of time. However, I will do my best to post something--even if its dull--every few days. Who knows: I might even post a picture or two!

For now, I'm going to head to bed. Both kiddos are asleep but we never know how long THAT'S going to last!

2 comments:

Mikaila said...

I'm so excited you started a blog! I've always loved the ones you post on MySpace. Good luck with the move!!!

Carrie said...

Waa haa haa haaa (is all I have to say).