Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Thing My Momma Didn't Name Me 'Grace'!

Today started off pretty well--got up, got ready, went to Starbucks and got my coffee and Dr. BH's coffee and went to work.

Pulled into my parking space, gathered up my purse, cell phone and two coffees and stepped out of the car. As I started to get out, I saw Dr. BH pull into his space, smiled, stood up and tripped over the curb. Into the bushes. Rolled my ankle. Twisted my knee.

1. Why did I have to demonstrate my incredible grace and talent at all?

2. Why did there have to be a witness? And not just ANY witness, but one of the doctors? SERIOUSLY...

3. The best part: didn't spill a drop of coffee. WHEW!

2 comments:

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

Hey Grace, love you just the same! Got to watch out for those pesky curbs. Glad you didn't spill the elexcor of life, HO:)

Lani said...

Mark refers to it as "Liquid Crack" and Dr. BH refers to it as "Go Juice". I just call it "mmmmmmocha". :) Yes, it was a wonderful moment for me. The day after has felt pretty good, too. Can we say swollen ankle, sore knee and sore lower back? YIKES. *heavy sigh* Once again, working for a chiropractor has proven to be well worth my time.