Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring!

Now that I'm home from Texas we can focus on Spring! I asked Andrew if he wanted to plant some flowers and he was very excited about it (I think playing in the dirt was the exciting part). We got our soil, our pots, our seeds and set to work. After we were all done, he watered them and said, "K! GROW!" And he stood there. And he stood there. And he stood there some more. And then he said, "Momma, these ones are broken." I had to explain how they take a little time. He's pretty excited to watch what happens! I love this age! He's having the best time learning new things and doing new activities.




2 comments:

Mikaila said...

Fun! We might have to plant some flowers too. =) I've always loved painting the pots too.

RenoGamma said...

Hope you have a nice bright location for growing things in your home. Looks like Andrew may have some "gardener" in him. What fun?