Friday, May 16, 2008

Five for Friday

Totally borrowed this from another blog (thanks M.O.M.!!) but it seemed like a good idea!

Five thoughts running through my brain this beautiful Friday morning:

1. Thinking about my mom flying to Texas to say goodbye to her mom for the last time. Madre is flying alone which makes me sad. But her sister is going to meet her at the airport in Lubbock which will help.

2. I love (*LOVE*) my part time job. Working two days a week is awesome and has been so good for our entire family. I'm getting adult conversation, the kids are getting socialization and Mark is getting more one-on-one time with the kiddos. So great!

3. There is some kind of funky smell in my laundry room and its totally creeping me out. I will spend the kids' nap time investigating. Yes, I am very concerned about what I'm going to find in there.

4. The weather is GORGEOUS Today--we are SO making a trip to the park today!

5. The beautiful weather is supposed to continue through the weekend and we are headed out and about this weekend! I can't wait!

Anyone else want to share their Five for Friday?

No comments: