Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Headed out!

You may remember I posted about my Grandpa being in the hospital several days ago. Saturday night he went home to be with Jesus and see Grandma. He gets to celebrate Christmas where they celebrate it best!

I leave tomorrow on a (too) early flight out of Portland and into Sacramento. Tori and I will meet my dad who is driving through Sacramento from Reno on his way to Fresno. He'll pick us up and we'll drive the last three to four hours with him. He'll also be taking us back to Sacramento Sunday morning to get back home in time for work and normal life on Monday.

Pray for safe travel for all of us. Pray for peace for all of us. Pray for peace and an incredible testimony for those who knew Grandpa and will be at the service but don't yet know Jesus. Pray for Tori to LOVE flying and to be (unusually) mellow and well behaved for me.

As always, thanks for praying...

2 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Thinking of you all and praying as well.

Tim said...

Best wishes, Lani. Truly sorry for your families' loss.