Friday, September 7, 2007

Go ahead and say it...you might just make someone's day!

Today I was at an appointment with my kiddos that ran late so we were nearing the end of Andrew's tolerance for outings, the car and other people. It was very past naptime by the time we were done, but we still had to do lunch, so I took the kiddos to McDonald's (yes, *gasp*, I even let Andrew have french fries! OH MY DEAR LORD! *WHATEVER!*) and we ate and chatted (Andrew was talking about bears. Again.) After we were done, we were getting ready to leave when an older gentleman came over and said, "Let me just take the time to tell you I think you're doing a great job. You have great kids and I can tell you're a good mom."

*blush* "Thanks for saying so! You just made my day!"

I love it when people say nice things about my kids! WAHOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fabulous Momma! The fact that your kids are so great makes it easy to be an auntie. :)