Saturday, September 1, 2007

I am learning a few things...

Here are five life lessons...

1. Money really is the root of all evil. I am tired of being broke and stressed about it.
2. Two year olds don't care how embarrassing it is for them to throw a fit in public.
3. People will always give you a dirty look for spanking your child in public. OH WELL.
4. A three month old doesn't care if its midnight or 2 AM...when they're hungry, they are HUNGRY.
5. No matter how hard I try to get all four of us out the door on time, we are always late. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?! I hate being late!

3 comments:

Kati said...

So true, so true!!!

I too used to pride myself in showing up early, then I had Kallen and my pride was in showing up on time, then I had Kynlee, and now I pride myself in showing up at all!!!

Oh the lesson's we learn in life!

Mikaila said...

AMEN to all of those things (especially #1, I'm feeling that one BIG time). It was SO good to see you guys this weekend! Andrew gave me the cutest little lit up smile when I waved at him. I never did get to hug him but I'm sooo looking forward to seeing more of you guys now!

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

1. My dear, my dear MONEY is not evil the lack of it is... GO get all you can... 2. How else is a kid going to perfect that 100mph fast ball if he doesn't throw a few fits? 3. Go ahead make my day and make sure those little one's of yours grow up right. 4. Remember you were once pregnant and time did not regulate hunger,,,just ask Mark. 5. Time,Time,Time it's what's for dinner Don't be late.