Friday, October 12, 2007

Barn Party Fun!

Whew! What a fun night! Well, mostly. Andrew had a fantabulous time at the barn party--he got to see his Abu, Papa Marv, Auntie Stacy and he ran around like a spazzy little boy completely out of control. The best part? He was dressed up like a little cowboy and was running around in his wrangler jeans, flannel shirt and cowboy boots. He was doing so much running he decided he couldn't wear his hat or vest anymore--they were just getting in the way!

Tori, on the other hand, didn't enjoy the "festivities" quite as much--she spent the entire evening either crying or being walked by Mark. *sigh* Silly girl! She's normally so happy and fun, but tonight she just couldn't handle it.

My chili for the chili cook-off was popular, but didn't win because I didn't enter it. It would have won, right? :) I'd like to think so. I tried four different kinds of chili and it was all yummy! But I have to admit, the sweet & spicy was my fave. A little hint of sweet with a kick of spice to make it interesting. Mmmm....it was yummy!

I took some great pictures of my boy running around like a wild child but wouldn't ya know it, I forgot the cord to upload the pictures. Grrrr!!! Will have to wait until the end of the weekend to finish this post...

1 comment:

Kati said...

We were so bummed we missed the party. Family in Bend was calling our name instead!

Can't wait to see the pictures!