Saturday, October 6, 2007

A clean house is a happy house!

Ahhh...Mark went to Albany to help his brother with some stuff on their house and took Andrew to Nana's house on the way. Which meant I had the ENTIRE day to clean and hang out with Tori. The nice thing about Tori (aside from her adorable smile and winning personality) is that she sleeps A LOT. SO...I finished unpacking (yep! I'm DONE!), hung some more pictures, cleared out some boxes, dusted, vaccuumed and am now sitting down for a quick break before I head into the kitchen to do some dishes, start dinner and finish up the odds & ends that make the house CLEAN CLEAN.

I'm so excited to FINALLY have things in order. It's actually rather relaxing to be at home!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Oh yes; Clean houses are the best...at least for the 5 minutes they actually stay clean!

Lani said...

How true is THAT?! I was looking around last night and thought, "what the heck?? I JUST cleaned that floor?? I just put all the laundry away and there's more! I just organized all those toys!!"

*sigh* Oh well--job security, I suppose! :)