Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Someday I'll sleep all night.

I swear, at least once a week, my kid decides to get up for at least two hours in the middle of the night. I try everything to get her back to sleep but, eventually, we end up making our way out to the living room where she gets to wear herself out in her exersaucer while I sit here and complain to all of you about how she's not sleeping. Here we are again--it's 1 AM and I've been up for over an hour with her. I've folded laundry, balanced the checkbook (I'm off by $8 which is making me insane!), sorted the kids' basket of toys out here, read, crocheted and cross stitched. I've also asked God why...WHY...doesn't my child sleep? Andrew slept just fine starting at 4 weeks. Is Tori making up for our good fortune with him? Is she really thinking she's just taking naps? How can THAT be when, other nights, she'll go to sleep at 8 PM and I won't hear from her until well after 3 AM and that's just for a quick "snack" and she goes right back to sleep until after 6 AM. But not tonight. Tonight, I fear, I may be up for the long haul...

3 comments:

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

Sorry about that kid but as they, well I say "Pay backs are HELL". Tori is really starting to get a personality, would really like to see more pictures of both the kids.

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

Sorry kid but as they, well I say "Pay backs are HELL" I love it, Tori is really starting to get personality. Would love to have more pictures of both the kids.

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

OK so I'm a newbe at this and posted twice SORRY.