Monday, July 14, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new!

Andrew graduated to his "Big Boy Bed" today. We were given an awesome twin bed by a close friend (Thanks, Stacy!!)and Mark sanded it down and painted it last weekend. It's beautiful and Andrew loves it!
Here are the boys moving the toddler bed out...

Even Tori got in on it. I think she picked up on the fact that the toddler bed was going into HER room.

Here's my awesome hubby putting the new bed together!

Andrew never passes up an opportunity to use Daddy's tools!

Big Boy Bed!

And Tori decided it was time for her to graduate to her new bed. We haven't quite managed to get her crib out of her room yet, but that project is next!

4 comments:

Mikaila said...

That bed looks GREAT in that color!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That doesn't even look like the same bed! It's beautiful. I like it. I'm glad Andrew loves it too. I'm going to pass the picture on to my family so they can see how happy he is too.

The Beaver Bunch said...

Awesome. I've yet to get the twins to stay in their toddler beds all night. They have too much fun giggling, and running from one bed to the other. For now, we have 2 toddler beds and 2 cribs in their room. It looks like a dormitory. Love the new bed and the paint job!

Lani said...

Everything is different with twins, though!