Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday 13!

In honor of Mr. Hanson's birthday (on Monday):

13 things I love about my hunnah:

1. He prays.

2. He's a GREAT dad. There's something very comforting about knowing your husband would move heaven & earth to protect you and your kids.

3. He's supportive about whatever I want to do: stay home full time, work part time, work full time...he's always told me to do what I want to do or what I need to do.

4. He tells me I'm beautiful.

5. He's not the jealous type. I have plenty of guy friends and he's never had an issue with that.

6. He LOVES football but he doesn't HAVE to watch it--even when his Patriots are on.

7. He loves music.

8. He's just as addicted to 'NCIS' and 'Friends' as I am!

9. He's a math & science teacher which means when our kiddos are in school, I won't have to help them with THAT homework.

10. He cleans bathrooms.

11. He does laundry.

12. He does dishes.

13. He puts up with my temper tantrums and loves me anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUNNAH! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

RenoGamma said...

Definitely a keeper. Be good to him always.

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

DISCLAMIER: Those of you that are of the politically correct world, skip this comment.(Gamma made me put this here) See I always told you, you had a good man, one that isn't afraid to do squaw work, might complain about it but not afraid of it, a man after my own heart. Happy Birthday Mark(this is probably the only card you will ever get from me)