Monday, September 8, 2008

Great Ba-Pa Cooke!

We had dinner with my grandpa Friday night and then watched him be the "guest preacher" at a nearby church. It was great to spend some time with him! My kiddos love him and we love hearing him preach. He's just a good preacher!




We also had a chance to visit with my grandpa's sister, Margaret. She wanted so badly to hold Tori but I wasn't sure she could handle it. She didn't do too badly considering Tori is almost as big as she is! HA!


I had so much fun remembering past road trips with my grandparents and talking with Grandpa about life with my grandma. Made me miss Grandma, but it was also a good kind of "therapy" to remember her a little bit more.

3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I love letting the generations interact like that, especially when family heritage is attached. We live so far away from my grandparents. Glad you got to visit.

Have a great week.

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

Thanks Bin... I mean kido, you will someday understand what it means to have kids who are willing to share time and energy to share family memories. Love the pics of Ba-Pa and Auntie Margaret, and the little ones are soooo cute.

Mikaila said...

I think Andrew and Tori look a LOT alike in that second picture. Oy, I miss you guys.