Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday 13

13 reasons I'm excited for my upcoming birthday:

1. I'm running a race, which I haven't done in a very long time. It's a 5K so it's short, but it will be a blast!

2. Its on a Sunday. I don't have to work and I get to hang out with my fam all day!

3. I'm running the race with my momma and my friend, Stacy.

4. My hubby wants to take me out to dinner the night before.

5. Andrew understands birthdays and is getting just as excited as I am.

6. Presents! Enough said. Yes, I am a total child on that level. Bring on the presents! WAHOO!

7. I'm going to be old enough to be taken seriously but young enough to still act like an immature child and get away with it. HA!

8. It just feels like its going to be a really good year. I can't explain it. It just does.

9. I get to get up freakishly early and run a race. Did I mention I'm excited about this race? Get up, put on my running shoes, register at the tent, get my number...ahhhh...I can't wait!

10. I'm a grown up. For some reason, birthdays kind of feel more fun when you're a grown up. Is that weird?

11. I actually work with people I want to share with them when my birthday is. I know this is really odd, but I've worked places in the past where I didn't want them to know when it was.

12. I'm NOT pregnant. Yes, it has happened where I've found out right around (or on!!) my birthday that I was pregnant. Twice.

13. That race...that will be super fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are excited for the race! Your excitement is getting me excited! Now I can't wait! :)