Thursday, October 9, 2008

Andrew's Turn

This morning Andrew informed it was HIS turn to "put pictures on Momma's computer story". That would be what he calls my blog. Yeah--I don't know, either, but it works.

So I told him, "Okay, count 13 things you want me to take pictures of and tell me about them and we'll post a 'Thursday 13' for you today."

He had way too much fun...here it is! I'm typing as he's talking...

Andrew's Thursday 13:

1.
This is Tori's Car Mess. She was playing cars and then stopped and walked away.

2.
This is Momma's Sad Phone. That's all.

3.
These are my toes! I like it when Daddy tickles my toes after bath!

4.
This is my dump truck! Sister likes to sit in it and sometimes I push her around the carpet.

5.
This is George. He's not a train. He's a tractor. That's all.

6.
This is Momma Grover (he calls the big Elmo & Grover "Momma Elmo and Momma Grover" because they're big. The little ones are "Baby Elmo & Baby Grover"). He is good for hugging.

7.
This is my hand. That's all.

8.

This is my sister. She likes to chase and tickle!

9.
This is my Blue Car! Wait a minute. This is Sister's Blue Car. Yes. Sister's Blue Car. That's all.

10.
This is Sister's Fishy Blanket. She LOVES Fishies. But she calls it Football. But Football is mine. Momma, why does she call her Fishy Blankey Football?

11.
FOOTBALL! This is Football!

12.
This is my banana tower from breakfast. I eat banana slices and build towers with them.

13.
Bluuuuue Truck! And Football again! Blue Truck is a police car. See the lights?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I should never have showed Joshua this series of pictures (that included Thomas). That's all.

(Cute post!)

Anonymous said...

Andrew should get his own computer story. He's funny.

Mikaila said...

Okay, not only is this one of THE BEST blog posts I have ever seen, but Carrie's comment of "that's all" totally cracked me up.

I love the police car/truck. He's so creative!

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

THAT IS SO CUTE! Iloved the pictures, the hugs, the trucks and football,not fishies,but, football. Keep an eye out for the red lights on the police truck. Thats all.

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

Banana Tower, thats Gamma.. she and "Drew" could have a contest(only she puts hers on bread)

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

Opps forgot...Thats all