Friday, October 17, 2008

Five for Friday!

I know, I missed Thursday 13, but that was because I was working an insane 13 hour day yesterday! How's THAT for Thursday 13?!

Here's my Five For Friday:

Five things I am excited about this weekend:

1. I get to see Traci today! We have been friends since we were 6 (yeah--that's 22 years ago...we are getting OLD!) and I haven't seen her in over a year! The last time I saw her was when Tori was 6 weeks old and Hunter was...just born...like, two weeks old? Yeah, here's a picture:


2. We are going down to Corvallis tonight for the annual Faith Christian Fellowship Barn Party. My mom plans this and puts it together and its way super fun! I'm entering chili in the chili cook-off! And there will be pie for dessert, awesome music and line dancing lessons. Here's pictures from last year!




3. My hair is long enough now to put up without using a million bobby pins or an entire can of hair spray. Not a big deal to some people, but for this little girl, it's exciting news!

4. I have THREE--count them: Friday, Saturday, Sunday--days off work. Don't get me wrong, I still love my job but yesterday was long, tiring and chaotic and I need a wee little break. THREE DAYS OFF! AND...SO DOES MARK! He's had two days of teaching followed by conferences until 8 PM. We have THREE days off TOGETHER.

5. Aside from seeing Traci (wahoo!) and going to the barn party (yeee-haw!) we have no set plans for the weekend. Sometimes, those make for the best weekends of all.

No comments: