Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thursday 13 on Wednesday Night

13 Things I Inherited From My Mother:

1. I chew my gum loudly. Snapping, popping...its annoying. Just ask my dad or my brother or my husband.

2. I like Coffee. Mmmm...Coffee....mmmm....

3. I like Coke better than Pepsi (Sorry, Dad).

4. I'm sarcastic. Shocking, I know.

5. I love music.

6. I love to read.

7. I'm better at algebra than I am at geometry and I'm not very good at math in general.

8. I can't just SIT and talk on the phone. I pace. Both my kids do it when they talk on the phone, too.

9. I like having my nails painted.

10. I love shoes.

11. Mmm...Fried Okra...

12. I eat ice. Bad for my teeth but necessary to survive the day. Get a Coke on ice in the afternoon, suck down the coke and spend the rest of the day eating the ice.

13. I will be up until at least midnight the night before Halloween in an attempt to finish my kids' Halloween costumes at the last minute because I was being creative and thought, "Oh no, this won't take me long..." and then I get into it and it starts taking longer than I thought so I pop in another movie and keep going and get a little more creative and then...*heavy sigh* I have a little more work to do before Friday afternoon...

4 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I knew we were only virtual friends for some reason...popping gum and chewing ice...two of my BIGGEST peeves.

My husband loves that it annoys me so much!

Mikaila said...

You've become your mother. ;)

gimpajon aka Hubby Honey said...

OK Here you go, I hope you are ready.
#1 YOU SHOULD HAVE HIGHLIGHTED DAD!!!
#3 Rindy changed that about 16 years ago I'm a diet coke guy now( thats how I keep my figure)
#4 You're kidding right?
#8 You got a double wammy on that on, check the trails in and around my house, got to love the invention of the cordless and or cell phone. Sorry.
#11 Okra, I don't care how you fix it, you, your mom and Grandpa can keep it to yourself!!!
#13 Kid you have know idea!!! Sorry for that I had nothing to do with that one, I just had to deal with it!

Love You Dad

George H. Taylor said...

#2. With half & half?

What about
#14. Beer?
#15. Loud music?

But if you had to emulate someone, your mom is a great choice!