Thursday, April 24, 2008

Made it to my "day off"!

Its been a busy and insane week but full of good things! I love (*LOVE*) my new job! It's fast-paced with a little tiny bit of down time here and there to keep you going. The people I work with and for are great! I get to interact with people and be part of the process that makes them feel better!

The kiddos love their daycare, too! The past couple of days we've dropped them off and they haven't even fussed! And then when we got to pick them up, they get a little excited to see us but then fuss and cry when we get in the car to leave. I love it that they WANT to stay and they're EXCITED to go back the next day!

My hours are a little odd this week but that's okay--I'm getting to know people and learning the job and that's what's important. I worked Monday ALL day (8-6:30), Tuesday half day (12-7:30) and yesterday (6:45-4:30) and I'll work at least 12-6:30 tomorrow. I'm exhausted and worn out (still fighting a cold) but managing to get by. Next week will be a full-time gig, too but after that, things should settle into the Tuesday/Thursday schedule.

Now...if I could find the batteries to my camera, I would post some pictures...

3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I'm so glad it's been going well for your family. I've been praying for you guys!

RenoGamma said...

Very glad to hear everything is working out well with you working. Adult conversation is really great, isn't it? I am also actually enjoying being out in the adult human world again.

Mikaila said...

I'm so excited it's going so well!!! I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. Missing you!