Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Remembering...

Last night I was out with some friends and we started talking about babies and pregnancy (one of them is preggers due in two weeks!). Those of us who have kids were sharing our birthing stories and those who do not have kids were getting a little freaked out. It was great!

Later on, I was asked how big I got, so I promised to email them pictures from both pregnancies.

Here's me with Andrew about two weeks before he was born. This was taken before he "dropped" and I started having contractions for FOREVER.


And here's Tori about a week before she was born.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Look how long your hair was with Andrew!!! Prego pictures are the best!!!

The Beaver Bunch said...

You're brave. I don't know that I have what it takes to put my LARGE belly out for the world to see. I mean, I WAS HUGE. Not at all cute, like your pics.