Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Pneumonia...just the flu!

We went to the doctor yesterday for Andrew's follow-up appointment on his Pneumonia. All his chest x-rays and blood work came back clear! WAHOO! However, he DID spend all day Sunday throwing up and had a really high fever (I think we topped out at 104 degrees). The doctor said there's a nasty stomach virus going around but he should be A-okay in three more days. Yay!

In the mean time, this is what my Sunday looked like. Andrew would not move from that spot all day...

3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Too bad they won't cuddle like that when they're well.

Hope your house gets to feeling better soon! I'll pray for your strength!

Kati said...

Yikes...poor kiddo! Kal was like that all day Saturday! It's been a nast winter for sickness I tell ya!

Mikaila said...

Daddy and Football - what more could a boy ask for?? I hope he feels better!