Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another bit of random info about me!

Four things about me that you may or may not have known:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Nanny
2. Receptionist
3. Admin Assistant
4. Data Entry

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Top Gun
3. The American President
4. Sound of Music

Four things that scare me:
1. Sharks
2. Spiders
3. The Ocean
4. Hospitals

Four Websites I visit religiously:
1. Hotmail
2. My Space
3. Facebook
4. Lots of Blogs

Four places I have visited:
1. Mongolia
2. Mexico
3. Canada
4. Nicaragua

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Mongolia (yes, again)
3. Hawaii
4. The Virgin Islands


Four Bad Habits I have:
1. Biting the inside of my lower lip
2. Getting "stuck" on the computer and not getting the housework done
3. Leaving a load of wet laundry in the washer until it sours and then I have to re-wash it!
4. Stealing my husband's socks. They're warm!


Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Summer!
2. A trip to Seattle for a Mariner's Game
3. Andrew's 3rd birthday (can you believe it???!)
4. Tori's 1st birthday (Again: can you believe it???!)

Four Foods I don't like or won't eat:
1. Salmon
2. Crab
3. Lobster
4. Apple Pie

Four Books I enjoy:
1. Say Goodnight, Gracie
2. Dare to Discipline
3. Romans
4. Acts

Four Songs that speak to my soul:
1. Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle
2. Prince of Peace by Michael W. Smith
3. I Have Decided by Amy Grant
4. I Am by Mark Schultz

Four things I would like to do, but probably never will:
1. Become a dental hygenist
2. Become a massage therapist
3. Go to Isreal
4. Organize all our medical & financial documents.

Four things I can't stand:
1. Parents who abuse their children
2. Parents who don't discipline their children
3. The smell of sour milk
4. The smell of bread baking/toasting (weird, but true. It makes my stomache turn!)

Four Things that Aren't Funny:
1. My son being sick
2. Sharks
3. Cockroaches
4. The cost of infant formula

Four Things that are funny:
1. Listening to Andrew "negotiate". "I watch George...no? How 'bout...ummmm...Elmo? No! Wait minute...doggies? No! Ummm...how 'booooouuuuuut...Momma show? What Momma want to watch?"
2. Watching Tori chase another baby down in the nursery. The other baby had a cracker. Tori tackled her, bit her and took her cracker and ran.
3. The show "Friends"
4. How often Mark & I reference lines or scenes from "Friends"

3 comments:

Carina said...

As I was reading this I didn't realize it, but I was biting the inside of my lip! Weird...
Hope Andrew's feeling better.

Carrie said...

Ah! So glad I'm not the only one who lets laundry "spoil." Can't count the times I've had to rewash. (Shh, don't tell!)

Lani said...

I am so bad about the laundry thing! The worst is when you don't immediately realize it's spoiled and you dry it. UGH. THAT smell is TERRIBLE!