Friday, February 22, 2008

My boy is back!

I love having my boy back to normal! I admit it: I did enjoy the quiet mornings brought on by his sleeping until after 9 AM but I was also so worried about him that I wasn't REALLY enjoying that time. This morning, for the first time in over a week, he was calling for me at 6:58 AM. "Mooooooommmmmy!!! I need to go potty!!!" And then he asked to get up and play with his sister. They've been chasing eachother, hitting eachother, sharing, playing & fighting since he got up. He also asked for breakfast and has downed applesauce and graham crackers. THAT'S what we like to see!

1 comment:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Glad he's feeling better! I really do hate it when they're sick. For some reason, the first day back to normal is always WIDE OPEN in our house.