Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've had enough!

The past couple of weeks have been a rough go for us. Mark was sick and then I was sick and the kids were sick and then Mark got sick again and has been back in our bedroom sleeping for three days. In the mean time, I've been doing my best to stay sane (its a losing battle) so he can get well. I've also been helping his fellow teachers get his lesson plans together and get his wrestlers to their wrestling tournament. *sigh* I am TIRED. And I thought things were getting better...

...Andrew woke up this morning and is covered, head to toe, in a terrible rash! I called the pediatrician who was concerned it was an allergic reaction to the Amoxocillin we put him on for his ear infection & Pneumonia. Greeeeeaaaaat...so I pack the kiddos up and head to the doctor's office. It's NOT an allergic reaction (thank goodness!) but it IS a virus and will last about a week. It's not contagious but we CAN expect Tori to get it because its a reaction to the flu virus we've all had and sibling responses are similar.

We'll probably skip church this weekend simply because I don't want to deal with explaining Andrew's rash. And hopefully, *hopefully* this is the end of whatever this nasty flu is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! No fun! I'm praying.