Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Admitting it is the first step...

I admit it. I am a complete internet addict. Being without it at home is slowly killing me a little each day. *sigh* Fortunately, there is the Canby Public Library which has saved me on more than one occasion. Yesterday their internet was down and I almost cried! It was so depressing to get here and then turn around and go home. UGH.

Monday night the kiddos and I went to a friends' house and hung out. The kids played, ate dinner, ate ice cream for dessert, played some more and cried when it was time for us to leave. All the way home Andrew was chattering away about playing with Elijah and Tori was making all sorts of noise in her carseat. I imagine if she was able to talk, she would be gabbing about the evening, too.

Here are a few pictures...



Andrew & Elijah playing cars




Andrew & Elijah coloring






Here are all the kiddos on the couch: Grace, Andrew, Tori, Elsa & Elijah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! Checking e-mail and just being able to get online is so important. Last year, when my computer crapped out on me - I think I was more stressed about not having easy access to the internet than about my computer and my school work. It was pretty bad.

Carrie said...

Sigh. Me too.