Sunday, August 26, 2007

Headed into a new week!

Mark went to his new teacher orientation last week, but this week he'll get into his classroom, get his class lists and start getting things going for the upcoming school year. Wahoo!!

In the mean time, the kiddos and I will continue unpacking (yes, its a slow process when I have them to "help" me), head to another play group session (hopefully he won't "encourage" anymore pants wetting) and hang out with some friends in Salem. Other than that, it will be the same old thing! Not a very exciting life, although...Andrew is two so there really isn't ever a dull moment in our house.

A recent Tori update: she rolling all over the place and often wants to "chase" her older brother. She gets awfully upset when she can't keep up. SO...she's decided to work on a more effective method of moving and has gotten up on all fours a couple of times. *sigh* I guess the days of leaving her unattended on the floor are quickly dwindling. We'll start trying new foods this week! Can't wait to see what her favorites are!

Andrew has started repeating little snippets of what he hears, so last night he decided to order a drink while at the Mexican restaurant here in Canby. Mark ordered a beer and when the waiter asked if he wanted that bottled or draft, Mark said, "Draft please". Andrew quickly added, "DRAFT PEESE!" Hmmm...hate to break it to ya, Andrew: you're a bit young! He did order his own rice and beans, though.

Okay, enough blogging from me! I'm headed back home to rescue my husband from the children. When I left, they were napping, but I doubt that's still the case!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Rolling over...eating new foods...Man, time really does fly.