Saturday, August 4, 2007

I spoke too soon...

Andrew may have had an awesome time at Bell Ranch yesterday, but he had a terrible night starting at about 11 PM. The poor kid has never dealt with allergies before, but as soon as we got home I noticed he was congested. He & I were up until 1:30 this morning trying to figure out how to manage it. Then he was up at 5:40 wanting to get up for the day. He finally went back to sleep and is still out, but I have the feeling I'll need to pick up some kind of baby allergy medicine today if we're going to manage the rest of the weekend. Poor little dude! I felt so bad for him tryin' to breath and cry and settle down. He just kept asking for his bed and to go to sleep ("My bed. Seep! Seep in my bed!") but each time I would lay him down, he would be crying from the congestion. *sigh* Hopefully today will be better...

1 comment:

Kati said...

Yeah you have a blog now!!!

It was so good to see you guys this weekend. Sorry to hear the little man may have allergies...that's no fun! Hopefully some meds will give him (and you) some relief!